Rosemary Lavender Shampoo Bar Soap
Artisan made shampoo bar soap with a refreshing blend of USDA certified organic essential oils and natural ingredients to cleanse while retaining natural moisture.
Free of Sulfates, Alcohol, DEA, Parabens, TEA
- Organic to Natural Handcrafted Products
- USDA Certified Ingredients FIRST
- Environmentally Conscious Labels and Printing
- Signature Packaging Made From Recycled Paper
The packaging for this product is from recycled paper to help reduce plastic waste that can harm the planet and lower our carbon footprint. Using recycled paper packaging prevents methane emissions from landfills and leaves more trees standing to absorb CO2.
- Coconut oil: A powerful moisturizer for all skin types, especially dry and flaking skin, coconut oil is packed with fatty acids and antioxidants making it the ultimate skin healer. It strengthens skin tissue while absorbing quickly into skin offering protection and combating a plethora of skin issues including burns, eczema, dandruff, dermatitis, and psoriasis.
- Olive Fruit Oil: Naturally rich in vitamins A and E, has strong anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, and antioxidant properties. Nourishing, moisturizing and helps comfort delicate skin, gives a silky smooth softness.
- Castor Seed Oil: The antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties of castor oil make it useful in reducing acne
- Sunflower seed oil: Moisturizes and protects skin while acting as an anti-inflammatory with anti-bacterial properties helping to keep skin hydrated longer and combatting acne, dermatitis, and sunburn.
- Jojoba seed oil: One of the earth’s great natural skin conditioners, jojoba oil lubricates the skin so it never dries out. It also is perfect for helping to control oily skin and acne acting as a natural sebum modulator for your skin.
- Organic Cocoa Butter: The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over the skin to hold in the moisture to nourish and hydrate the skin. Protects against damage from the sun’s harmful UV rays. Has also been promoted to heal rashes from conditions like eczema and dermatitis.
- Vitamin E: By helping the skin to retain its natural moisturizers, Vitamin E helps to ease and eliminate dry skin and neutralize damaging free radicals, making it essential for a complete anti-aging regimen.
- Aloe: A natural anti-inflammatory, aloe is one of nature’s best wound healers. One of the leading therapies for sunburn, its hydrating, soothing properties helps to treat eczema, psoriasis, dandruff, and acne while also fighting the signs of aging and lessening the visibility of stretch marks.
Ingredients: Organic Cocoa Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Hydroxide*, Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Organic Cocoa Butter, Essential Oils, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Organic Wheat Bran, Vitamin E, Chlorella
*Certified Organic (USDA or Ecocert)
Directions: Apply to hand, body hair or face then rinse.