Bamboo-Charcoal Reusable Facial Rounds
Reusable Bamboo Pads are good for the planet and you! Traditional disposable pads and wipes can be made with chemicals from formulas that can cause skin irritation. Our pads are made from biodegradable bamboo fiber, charcoal, and cotton that is gentle for the face and can be washed and reused many times, better for skin, saves money, and helps our planet.
- 16 natural bamboo charcoal pads
- 1 organic cotton laundry bag
- 1 natural bamboo wooden jar
Key Ingredients + Benefits
ZERO WASTE MAKEUP REMOVER PADS
ECO FRIENDLY AND BIODEGRADABLE
Let’s help reduce our disposable trash. The average American resident produces 4.5 lbs. (2kg) of garbage per day. A total of 29 lbs. (13kg) per week, and 1,600 lbs. (726kg) of trash per year. Two-thirds of this garbage ends up in landfills. Reusing and recycling help reduce our global waste problem together.
Ingredients: Pads are made of 45% Bamboo, 30% bamboo charcoal, and 25% cotton. The storage box is 100% Bamboo.
How to use
- Add your favorite Coco Oil or can also be used with your preferred cleanser, soap, or toner.
- Use in circular motions for a deep gentle cleanse to remove water-proof makeup, eye makeup, and even long-wearing lipsticks
- Rinse and repeat until your face is left looking and feeling clean and refreshed.
- When washing pads, place inside a mesh laundry bag and toss in the washing machine; hang the bag to dry.
- Neatly place clean and dry pads in storage case.
- The bag can be used to travel too!
PARABEN FREE • SULFATE FREE • CRUELTY FREE • VEGAN • RECYCLABLE PACKAGING