Rose Milk Moisturizer - Anti-Aging And Soothing For Sensitive Skin
A light rose milk perfectly pH balanced at (4.2-5.8) to repair environmental damage, soften, and soothe dry skin. Jojoba mirrors the skins natural oils and absorbs deeply leaving skin feeling extra soft, silky and smooth.
- Jojoba seed oil: One of earth’s great natural skin conditioners, jojoba oil lubricates the skin so it never dries out. It also is perfect for helping to control oily skin and acne acting as a natural sebum modulator for your skin.
- Coconut oil: A powerful moisturizer for all skin types, especially dry and flaking skin, coconut oil is packed with fatty acids and antioxidants making it the ultimate skin healer. It strengthens skin tissue while absorbing quickly into skin offering protection and combating a plethora of skin issues including: burns, eczema, dandruff, dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Rose flower water: Rose flower contains therapeutic benefits that relax the skin and body and are rich in vitamin C for glowing brighter appearance. Rose petals contains healthy natural oils that lock moisture into cells to keep skin youthful and hydrated.
- White willow bark: A natural exfoliant and astringent, with salicylic acid ( BHA) to gently treat acne prone skin by clearing powers and shedding dead skin cells. Soothing, gentle and anti-inflammatory.
- Vitamin E: By helping skin to retain its natural moisturizers, Vitamin E helps to ease and eliminate dry skin and neutralize damaging free radicals, making it essential for a complete anti-aging regimen.
- Sunflower seed oil: Moisturizes and protects skin while acting as an anti-inflammatory with anti-bacterial properties helping to keep skin hydrated longer and combatting acne, dermatitis and sunburn.
- Neem seed oil: Helps to rid the skin of bacteria, reduce inflammation and redness, and treat scars from acne.
- Rosemary Leaf: An antioxidant that protects against free radical damage and the effects of environmental damage to the skin. Also, it is an anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and has skin toning properties.
- Witch hazel: A natural astringent that gently removes excess oil from skin making it wonderful and extremely popular for acne prone and sensitive skin.
- Aloe: A natural anti-inflammatory, aloe is one of nature’s best wound healers. One of the leading therapies for sunburn, its hydrating, soothing properties help to treat eczema, psoriasis, dandruff and acne while also fighting the signs of aging and lessening the visibility of stretch marks.
- Fermented lactobacillus: A natural probiotic to promote healthy bacteria growth on the skin, while eliminating bad bacteria in order to keep skins PH levels balanced and clean.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice (Aloe Barbadensis), Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Glycerin, Witch Hazel Water (Hamamelis Virginiana), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Rose Flower Water (Rosa Damascena), Organic White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Organic Neem Seed Oil (Melia Azadirachta), Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Organic Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Xanthan Gum, Organic Alcohol, Fermented Lactobacillus, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate.
DAY use as a light milk cleanser by wetting skin and applying while skin is moist.
NIGHT After cleansing (with COCO OIL or ROSE FOAM CLEANSER) and toning with (ROSE MIST) create a cocktail (by adding OZONE or OVERNIGHT ROSE MASK, or ARCTIC) or use alone.