Liquid Coconut Oil Ginger - Healing Coco Oil
The only coconut oil you will ever need for all over beauty. Our Ginger COCO OIL is a proprietary blend of coconut oils infused with ginger, aloe, sea buckthorn and cherimoya to gently soothe and heal. Ginger aromatherapy helps balance senses from pregnancy or nausea.
Organic To Green Coco Oil is made for everyday application as a natural, eco-friendly and quality alternative for makeup remover, cleansing oil, and anti-aging solution as a face oil or moisturizer. We understand how frustrating the struggle is from greasy and uncomfortable results from using various natural coconut oils on the market today to replace commercial skincare products. That’s why our primary focus in creating Coco Oil was to deliver a natural coconut oil product that is truly lightweight enough to fully absorb into the pores of your face for it to receive its scientifically-backed wide-range of benefits.
As a company, Organic to Green also cares about the sustainability of our planet, ensuring that all our products are made with the highest quality ingredients and the protection of the environment in mind. The coconut oil is EWG verified, so there is no-trade off between our customer’s rights to great products and the love for our planet.
Kosher - Vegan - Natural - Fair Trade - Therapeutic Grade - Made in the USA
As seen on:
To be green, unit cartons will not be shipped out for our online orders and packaging may vary from the packaging in the image from time to time.
Key Ingredients + Benefits
- Coconut Oil: A powerful moisturizer for all skin types, especially dry and flaking skin, coconut oil is packed with fatty acids and antioxidants making it the ultimate skin healer. It strengthens skin tissue while absorbing quickly into skin offering protection and combating a plethora of skin issues including: burns, eczema, dandruff, dermatitis and psoriasis.
- Ginger: A natural healing agent, ginger is full of antioxidants which helps to fade and reduce the appearance of scars, promotes hair growth, reduces cellulite and combats dandruff.
- Sea Buckthorn: Loaded with antioxidants, sea buckthorn assists in healing skin injuries, burns, wounds, eczema, lesions, sun damaged skin and abrasions.
- Cherimoya: Native to South and Central America, cherimoya is an anti-inflammatory packed with antioxidants that fight free radicals, heal wounds and maintain healthy glowing skin.
- Aloe: A natural anti-inflammatory, aloe is one of nature’s best wound healers. One of the leading therapies for sunburn, its hydrating, soothing properties help to treat eczema, psoriasis, dandruff and acne while also fighting the signs of aging and lessening the visibility of stretch marks.
- Vitamin E: By helping skin to retain its natural moisturizers, Vitamin E helps to ease and eliminate dry skin and neutralize damaging free radicals, making it essential for a complete anti-aging regimen.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Moisturizes and protects skin while acting as an anti-inflammatory with anti-bacterial properties helping to keep skin hydrated longer and combatting acne, dermatitis and sunburn.
Note: Sunflower is only used in a trace amount as a carrier of an ingredient, not a main oil, our main oil is coconut.
Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut), *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe) Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Annona Cherimola Fruit (Cherimoya) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Canola Oil/ Huile de colza, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
*Certified Organic (USDA or Ecocert)
How to use
- MAKEUP REMOVER (gently tissue off, repeat)
- CLEANSER (gently wipe with warm cloth)
- SHAVING (apply and shave)
- MOISTURIZER (all over, anytime or after cleansing)
- HAIR (wet hair, tame frizz)
- MIX (for extra hydration add to any other product; foundation/lotion)
- DIY SCRUB (mix with sugar or salt)
- CUSTOMIZE (blend any 5 coco oils together)
Exclusive Amazon Offer
You can purchase this item on Amazon for a limited time and SAVE 33% when you purchase 3 or more; scents and sizes can be combined.
Enter code 33OFFCOCO at Amazon checkout.
Been use ing this product for years and it just gets better!
Excellent for shaving my face and head, not oily, excellent moisturizer.
Love Ginger Coco Oil
Although I prefer the smell of the Rose Coco Oil, I still like the ginger oil. I wanted to try it for the anti-inflammatory benefits and it does appear to be helping. I was battling some breakouts and they cleared up after using the Ginger Coco Oil.
I absolutely LOVE the Ginger Coconut Oil. The smell is like my evening high. I use the Lemon Coconut Oil in the morning to wake me up. I use this daily. I love how it doesn't make my face feel greasy after using, like some other products I tried previously before coming across Organic to Green. I'm definitely a lifer now!! Trying to get some of my friends hooked on it too
PARABEN FREE • SULFATE FREE • CRUELTY FREE • VEGAN • RECYCLABLE PACKAGING