Watch Rianna as she talks about how decluttering can lead to success. Having too much stuff around prevents you from accomplishing your goals. She shares her experiences that when there is too much clutter around her, she feels anxious and it can affect day-to-day activities.
She also discusses the connections between our inner and outer worlds. Take a moment to be mindful and recognize if the outer suddenly reflects the inner or vice versa.
Surround yourself with things that bring you joy and avoid things that bring you frustration and stress.
Priorities and make a project list.
Prioritize what’s most important to you to feel that your inner and outer world is at peace. Start to think about your day-to-day first and reflect on your activities. Then, make a list that bothers or prevents you from feeling centered and at peace. After you identify this, you should create a project of solving and solutions to prevent your list from happening again.
4:55 Self-Guided Meditation for Decluttering
Recommendation: bring a box in your room to easily pick out the items that you find no joy in and that we feel like it’s time to move forward without these items. You should make this a fast decision and listen to your heart.
You may need to take a bit more time with items that may have some form of sentimental value. Place them into a box. You'll perform a meditation and touch each object to determine whether it makes you happy. If it doesn't, it is time to let it go.
Products can be use during meditation
First, use Organic Lavender & Lemon Hand Sanitizer for cleansing the space and aromatherapy to help set the mood to clearing and cleansing our clutter internally and externally. You can also Eucalyptus spray the room with Eucalyptus Spray that brings clarity and a zen-like feel to relax.
Benefits of Organic Hand Sanitizer
- 95% Organic Alcohol to reduce germs and viruses
- Organic lemon oil to naturally sanitize and kill germs, treat skin, and a healthy alternative to fragrance
- Organic lavender oil to naturally disinfect, treat skin and offer a healthy alternative to fragrance
- Non-Sticky can be used on the skin, all surfaces, cellphones, devices and create your own wipes in a greener more effective way
Benefits of Lemon and Lavender Aromatherapy
- fights exhaustion
- helps with depression
- clears your skin
- kills harmful viruses and bacteria
- reduces inflammation.
- promotes relaxation
- believed to treat anxiety fungal infections, allergies, depression, insomnia, eczema, nausea, and menstrual cramps.
Next, she holds a crystal gem that represents clearing the space and air, change, and new beginnings. She follows that by using a tiny amount of Rose Mist to cleanse, which also helps to clear her thoughts.
Key Ingredients and Benefits of Rose Mist
- Himalayan pink salts: detoxifies the body by balancing the PH, it also helps to improve hydration, minerals and blood sugar.
- Rose flower water: Rose flower contains therapeutic benefits that relax the skin and body and are rich in vitamin C for glowing brighter appearance. Rose petals contains healthy natural oils that lock moisture into cells to keep skin youthful and hydrated.
- Watermelon extract: Improves the appearance of aged and stressed skin giving the look of more youthful, regenerated skin. Watermelon extract also reduces the appearance of redness.
Why Get Rid of Sentimental Items?
- People get rid of sentimental items for a variety of reasons, including:
- Death of a loved one
- Emotional burden
If your sentimental items are causing you anxiety and stress, it may be time to let them go. It's okay to admit that something in your life is no longer necessary. These are all material things that come and go in and out of our lives.
7:40 Start of Meditation
Take three bows. She then sits straight, opens her palms, and takes several long, deep breaths.
She thinks about the projects, priorities, and items. A gift is one of the most difficult items to declutter.
She considers whether this item represents something or someone, and she recalls in her heart that the sentimental value and essence of the giver's gift are already in her heart. After that, she places her hand on her chest. And reflect on it.
Make peace with the item and remind yourself that it is time to let go and move forward without these items. Stay in this position as long as you need.
When you're finished reflecting, take a bow to end your meditation.
(Product on the photo: CLEANSING - Verbena Aromatherapy with Selenite Candle)
Tips on How to Let Go or Donate your Sentimental Clutter
- Take a photo of your item
- Say goodbye to your item
- Find the right donation place
These sentimental items aren't always what we're looking for. We simply want to be closer to the memories that are important to us. Letting go of sentimental items that no longer bring us joy or comfort is a form of healing that allows us to truly value what is important.